Re: [fw-wiz] Anyone have any informed opinions on the watchguard product line?

Disclosure: I was a tech advisor to WGRD for 6+ years. Instead of offering an opinion, I'll offer a resource. I wrote monthly technical articles about firewall-related matters and many are WGRD specific while others are general. My partner, Lisa Phifer, also wrote a number of articles for WGRD as well. WGRD granted us permission to publish these at our web site and you are welcome to visit and read them at:

BTW, there's no pay per click or other revenue when you land here:-)

Since Paul mentioned WGRD's HTTP proxy, you may be particularly interested in the series I wrote about ways you can use this proxy.