Re: [fw-wiz] Anyone have any informed opinions on the watchguardproduct line?

Sorry, I think i sent this without completing the thought. Go for it
with a small business. It is easy administration. The Core series VPN
is much easier to impliment. The SOHO Edge Series VPN is a little
obscure, but anyone who cannot afford MSS ( Manage Security Services)
or a dedicated Security Person, the box works very well.

Hope this helps:)