Re: [fw-wiz] Anyone have any informed opinions on the watchguardproduct line?

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Scott Pinzon wrote:

Depending on which WatchGuard product you're considering, you might be
able to catch a glimpse of how the UI works by searching for our videos
on YouTube and Google Video. A couple of our Firebox X Edge videos have

Personally, I'm finding the Windows-only GUI more and more of a problem.
Suddenly, if I want to make rule changes, I've got to boot up Parallels
and XP- normally that takes getting out an external drive and closing
other apps I'm working on to free up enough memory on my MacBook. Is
there any chance we'll see either a cross-plaform, command-line or
Web-based GUI any time soon?

Thanks,

Paul

  • Re: Backgammon on TV - Five UK
    ... Unlike YouTube, at Google Video you can post ... Videos; it was about 770MB. ... I echo what Gregg C. says! ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: Small Sinclair ZX Spectrum videos collection
    ... Mostly taken from eDonkey, YouTube and Google Video. ... ;-) Any idea if there is good online archive/catologue of ... such videos? ... Google for the "rzx archive" and download rzx files, ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)
  • BETA - Sinclair Google Video Mail Alerts
    ... If you're like me and do not want to use a standalone RSS Reader to monitor new Spectrum-related videos on Google Video, then you might be interested to know that I'm currently developing a Mail Alert service. ... If you're interested in getting emails when new videos are added, send me your email address to nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and let me know if you want the plain text version, or the absolutely gorgeous HTML version. ... It's first-come, first-served - probably around 10 spaces free, and that number is purely limited by an email forwarding rule I have in place. ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)
  • Very Funny Video Blog Upadated Daily
    ... There are some very funny videos there and I ... Videos are from metacafe.com, google video and ... YouTube. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • question about BSDCan videos
    ... can I upload thoses videos to Google Video and then embed them on my website? ...
    (freebsd-questions)