Re: [fw-wiz] Anyone have any informed opinions on the watchguardproduct line?

Depending on which WatchGuard product you're considering, you might be
able to catch a glimpse of how the UI works by searching for our videos
on YouTube and Google Video. A couple of our Firebox X Edge videos have
made it out there, each under 10 minutes long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbnTkqdpi1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyoDpsXzDQ

You can find more under "related videos." These might not answer your
specific questions, but will give you an idea of what it's like to use
the product.

You can also hear our answers to user questions about usage in some
episodes of our podcast, Radio Free Security, available on iTunes and at
www.getmon.com.

I'm hoping these materials will take you a little farther than the
normal vendor buzzword stuff.

D. Scott Pinzon, CISSP, NSA-IAM
Editor-in-Chief, LiveSecurity Service
WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.