Re: [fw-wiz] Anyone have any informed opinions on the watchguard product line?

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, AMuse wrote:

Does anyone have an informed opinion on whether these products are any
good, that I can pass along to my friend?

They work well enough, VPN setup is a little weird if you're doing
site-to-site (at least I ended up dropping back and punting to OpenVPN at
one customer.)

The nice thing is that the HTTP proxy does MIME type filtering, which
stops a lot of junk if you don't open it up wide.

Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."

firewall-wizards mailing list