Re: [fw-wiz] Firewalls that generate new packets..

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, ArkanoiD wrote:

Which always made me wonder: Pix have almost nothing common with IOS
routers except Cisco label on it. For ASA, things chaged a bit, but the
"firewall" part of the device is still the same.

Sure, it has plenty of things in common:

It's a network device, just like the routers are.
It's sold to the same people.
It's sold by the same people.

My pictures have nothing to do with IT or INFOSEC, but I make most of my
sales to the same customers. Most of that is the sales opportunity- the
last two on my list- but I'd like to think at least part of it is that
they know the level of quality they'll get from me in anything I sell

Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."

firewall-wizards mailing list