Re: [fw-wiz] Survey of IPv6 Support Among Commercial Firewalls

A fair number of the vendors I contacted early on in this project indicated they would provide input if the individual results were not published.

Rather than have fewer than 1/2 of the surveyed vendors included in the survey, I (and SSAC) agreed to publish summary figures.