[fw-wiz] Survey of IPv6 Support Among Commercial Firewalls

Some of you may recall I began a survey over the summer.

The report is now available at:

http://www.icann.org/committees/security/sac021.pdf begin:vcard
fn:David Piscitello
n:Piscitello;David
adr;dom:;;3 Myrtle Bank Lane;Hilton Head;SC;29926
email;internet:dave@xxxxxxxxxxx
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://hhi.corecom.com/weblogindex.htm
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • RE: Data showing incorrectly in report
    ... I built a new report without the subreport and the problem show up when I ... put the Survey Date field in a group/header above the Survey Key field. ... The purpose of the report is to look at differences between observers ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Daily Report #5179
    ... Flash Report: ... A public SNAPSHOT Survey of Gamma-ray Burst Host Galaxies ... Orbital Evolution and Stability of the Inner Uranian Moons ...
    (sci.astro.hubble)
  • Re: Who Will Cheney Shoot Next?
    ... who depend upon the ignorance of their listeners. ... misadventure resulted in ONLY 30,000 deaths instead of 100,000. ... You keep defending your pie in the sky survey, ... saying it was listed on the report that I cited. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • RE: Data showing incorrectly in report
    ... I'll hopefully explain the choices on the report more fully. ... The purpose of the report is to look at differences between observers ... conducting the same survey. ... The subreport in the Survey_Header pulls ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)