Re: [fw-wiz] Allowing Internet Access to MS Project Server

Darden, Patrick S. wrote:

Yes, the logical layout would be how I would like it.
That is how we have our OWA setup, with a OWA filtering proxy server.

But I have not found a purpose built "MS PWA" secure proxy yet.

I am looking at general secure web application proxies.

Thanks,
Duncan

So, I think you are saying you have this:

firewall

| |
firewall secure proxy server (https)

ms project server

So, if the only way to access the ms project server from the internet is thru the proxy server, then you should be golden.

--p