Re: [fw-wiz] DH key exchange: conspiracy theory

ps: I work for Mu.

Interesting research. Here's a response to Adam's blog post that is also
worth reading:

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Epoch time
    ... jh> posts a downright nasty article in response to a reasonable ... jh> You won't mind if I killfile you too? ... A newsgroup has a history and judging people based on a few seconds ... deciding the entire group isn't worth reading:). ...
  • Re: Any views on 8" Meade Lightbridge scope.
    ... idea if you have extraneous light around. ... For anything upto an 8", an elasticated shower cap works well. ... I ask because I'm surprised that there has been so little response here and wondering if this group really isn't worth reading any more. ...
  • Re: Jesus is LORD Andrew just wants to own SMC
    ... Starts his response with a link to a lie. ... not worth reading. ... Chunkers is a pathologic narcissist. ...
  • Re: CANADA IN 4 WEEKS ???
    ... someone asked about one month in Canada in November on ... this newsgroup. ... My lengthy response may be worth reading, ...
  • Letter to PDI: In defense of America
    ... This is worth reading, I think. ... It is a letter in response to a 30 ... Sept op-ed biece which, being more than seven days old, is no longer ... Prev by Date: ...