Re: [fw-wiz] DH key exchange: conspiracy theory

http://labs.musecurity.com/2007/09/18/widespread-dh-implementation-weakness/

K.

ps: I work for Mu.

Interesting research. Here's a response to Adam's blog post that is also
worth reading:

http://www.matasano.com/log/962/adam-bozanovich-did-not-uncover-an-nsa-ipsec
-conspiracy-diffie-hellman-parameter-validation-explained/

PaulM

  • Re: Epoch time
    ... jh> posts a downright nasty article in response to a reasonable ... jh> You won't mind if I killfile you too? ... A newsgroup has a history and judging people based on a few seconds ... deciding the entire group isn't worth reading:). ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Any views on 8" Meade Lightbridge scope.
    ... idea if you have extraneous light around. ... For anything upto an 8", an elasticated shower cap works well. ... I ask because I'm surprised that there has been so little response here and wondering if this group really isn't worth reading any more. ...
    (uk.sci.astronomy)
  • Re: Jesus is LORD Andrew just wants to own SMC
    ... Starts his response with a link to a lie. ... not worth reading. ... Chunkers is a pathologic narcissist. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: CANADA IN 4 WEEKS ???
    ... someone asked about one month in Canada in November on ... this newsgroup. ... My lengthy response may be worth reading, ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)
  • Letter to PDI: In defense of America
    ... This is worth reading, I think. ... It is a letter in response to a 30 ... Sept op-ed biece which, being more than seven days old, is no longer ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)