Re: [fw-wiz] Managing multiple Cisco Pix's
- From: James <jimbob.coffey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:35:42 +1000
If you're comfortable with the command interface and manually editing
configs (as opposed to using PDM from a web browser), then I would recommend
Kiwi CatTools* for managing configurations.
this looks interesting, is there something similar that doesn't require a
If you are nix inclined the best console you can use (IMHO) is KDE's Konsole.
It has a tabbed interface but the kicker is you can open 1 tab to one device
1 tab to another and select "send input to all" so anything you type
in 1 tab is also
sent in the second.
You can get it working on cygwin if you have to and the KDE guys were
supposed to be
doing a native port to windows but it seems to have stagnated.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Do you permit X11 via proxy firewall?
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Do you permit X11 via proxy firewall?
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Managing multiple Cisco Pix's
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Managing multiple Cisco Pix's