Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls

Sure this applies to "receiving documents from outside" case only,
not for internal document flow. BTW, back to the firewalls: are there
any reasonable "whitelists" of sites that use JS, really do need it to
work properly and known to behave well? Looks like every organization
deploying scripting languages control on the firewall creates one
from the scratch, which may be quite long process. I guess there
should be some "annotated template"?