Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls

Then the game is already lost, on the home computing front,
and the implication of this thread is that there will be even
more devices at home connected to the Internet in the future
("PC, mobile phone, fridge, coffee machine"). Not a pretty

At least with a NAT device (at this point in Internet history),
the home-user has a better chance of remaining "un-hacked"
than they would if they hooked their PC directly up to the
Internet w/o such a device.