Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls
- From: "Behm, Jeffrey L." <BehmJL@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:55:15 -0500
Then the game is already lost, on the home computing front,
and the implication of this thread is that there will be even
more devices at home connected to the Internet in the future
("PC, mobile phone, fridge, coffee machine"). Not a pretty
At least with a NAT device (at this point in Internet history),
the home-user has a better chance of remaining "un-hacked"
than they would if they hooked their PC directly up to the
Internet w/o such a device.
On Monday, August 27, 2007 3:23 PM, Paul D. Robertson wrote:
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Behm, Jeffrey L. wrote:for
How many end users of IT can tell you what a "stateful filter set up
_______________________________________________outbound connections only" is, much less set it up?
If an end-user is setting up security, the game is already lost.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] IPv6 support in firewalls