Re: [fw-wiz] ***SPAM*** Re: IPv6 support in firewalls

Agree that adds/drops/changes (mergers, acquisitions, divestitures) cause huge headaches. Are F1000 companies willing to swap this headache for the headache associated with introducing a new NL protocol and security product set?

ArkanoiD wrote:
I think the real reason behind that is not to have those machines in
"routable space" but just to avoid collisions when you merge big networks
(ever seen megring two companies both using 10/8? it's just a nightmare ;-)