*From:* firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Robert D.
Hughes
*Sent:* Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:22 AM
*To:* Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List; Firewall Wizards Security
Mailing List
*Subject:* Re: [fw-wiz] Check Point NG FP3 HF2 on Solaris 5.8

Disclaimer: sorry for the top post, I'm stuck in OWA right now...

FWD won't help with the policy install. In NG, FWM on the manager talks to
CPD on the firewall. FWD was only used pre-NG for policy installs. Debug
those two process to find out what's happening. You might also try:

fw fetch <manager>

and see if that tells you anything useful.

Regards,
Rob