Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco ACS alternative

We use Identity Engines for RADIUS. It beats the pants off ACS. Don't
know if it supports d'loadable ACLs directly, but you can enter VSAs
that might do the trick.

@@ron

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 10:18 -0300, Pedro Henrique Morsch Mazzoni wrote:
Hi everyone!

Anyone knows a alternative to Cisco Secure ACS?
I need a AAA that can work with downloadables ACL´s.

Tks,
Pedro Mazzoni

  • Re: Login to a Nortel BayStack 470 switch with radius
    ... Maybe you can use a packet analyzing software to capture packets of the ... communicaiton between ACS and 470. ... other RADIUS servers as long as they follow RFC definitions even RFC ... BayStack supports two different kinds of accounts associated ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.nortel)
  • Re: CISCO Secure authentication with matrix cards
    ... Configuring SQL database directly with ACS is not possible. ... Radius in between ACS and SQL database. ... The Radius will get request from ACS ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Successful Authentication but NO IP Assignment
    ... Now we deployed the solution with Win2003, Cisco ACS - Radius but only one ... the IP assigned to the wireless client is internal 169.192....... ... configured ACS to assign IP from its pool and it is inditaced that the IPs ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)