[fw-wiz] Really, really, penultimate, PacSec CFP deadline, Aug 10.

Some folks have been trying to convince us to extend deadlines,
so being the sticklers we are, we said: no way... :-) But they convinced
us. So to be fair - this is a heads up for others who didn't have time
to submit. :-) We'll try to turn around the selection reviews ASAP,
before the end of August for those who have already submitted.

cheers,
--dr

P.s. To the gentleman from McAfee who phoned me about his
submission, whose name I've forgotten: we didn't get your
mail, please get back in touch.
--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Tokyo, Japan November 29/30 - 2007 http://pacsec.jp