[fw-wiz] Really, really, penultimate, PacSec CFP deadline, Aug 10.

Some folks have been trying to convince us to extend deadlines,
so being the sticklers we are, we said: no way... :-) But they convinced
us. So to be fair - this is a heads up for others who didn't have time
to submit. :-) We'll try to turn around the selection reviews ASAP,
before the end of August for those who have already submitted.

P.s. To the gentleman from McAfee who phoned me about his
submission, whose name I've forgotten: we didn't get your
mail, please get back in touch.
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Tokyo, Japan November 29/30 - 2007 http://pacsec.jp
pgpkey http://dragos.com/ kyxpgp
firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages