Re: [fw-wiz] Recommended Open Source Proxy Firewalls

AFAIK you can also do this HTTP regex bit on the Cisco ASA.

HTH

Farrukh

On 7/9/07, Jon Sabo <jonathan.sabo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's one I looked at awhile ago.... open source but maybe not free:

http://www.balabit.com/products/zorp/

The Symantec Raptor firewall which became the Symantec Gateway Security
blah blah is going away. I think they are getting out of the firewall biz.

With love,

Jonathan