From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Farrukh
Haroon
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 3:45 PM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] Getting OSPF to work on a CISCO ASA 5550

Keith are you using Transparent mode here?

If so, make sure the two interfaces you use for transparent mode are from
the built-in chassis and not from the expansion module.

Try setting p2p non-broadcast OSPF type for troubleshooting purposes
(sending unicast msgs instead of multicast)

Regards

Farrukh