Re: [fw-wiz] Getting OSPF to work on a CISCO ASA 5550

Keith are you using Transparent mode here?

If so, make sure the two interfaces you use for transparent mode are from
the built-in chassis and not from the expansion module.

Try setting p2p non-broadcast OSPF type for troubleshooting purposes
(sending unicast msgs instead of multicast)

Regards

Farrukh