[fw-wiz] Firewall scaling
- From: "Sami Ghourabi" <sami.ghourabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:40:29 +0200
I'm trying to convince management that a firewall that supports 32000
concurrent sessions is enough for an organization that has a single WAN
internet link, and about 60-100 users, but I'm lacking arguments.
What do you think about that statement? Are there any rational methods
available for firewall performance scaling (concurrent sessions, new
sessions per second, throughput, etc.)
Any answer/resource appreciated.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Getting OSPF to work on a CISCO ASA 5550
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Getting OSPF to work on a CISCO ASA 5550
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] IPS Content filtering techniques
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall scaling