[fw-wiz] CyberGuard TSP packet filter

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what packet filter is used by Secure
Computing's CyberGuard TSP?

I suspect its iptables but does anyone know if it is vanilla iptables or
customised?
Any info appreciated.

TIA.

Graeme _______________________________________________
firewall-wizards mailing list
firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • default iptables rules
    ... I am relatively new to both Ubuntu and Linux, and I'm trying to figure out ... I've read a bit about iptables, and know how to add rules. ... PS - my current iptables set up is accept all: not very secure ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Free Firewall for W2K Server
    ... don't they use some iptables stuff and use the IP stack or something =) ... > Download the iso for Smoothwall or ipcop and run it up in one of your old ... More secure than any wintel firewall garbage around. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: How secure is secure?
    ... > Am I secure from hackers or should I still be worried about beefing up ... > security with added rules using iptables? ... look at Arno's IPTABLES scripts at www.freshmeat.net if you want a ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: linux newbie: how to stop port scan abuse?
    ... I would recommend converting to the IPTABLES firewall and from there create ... There is a script you can use that the author provides. ... >> tried to keep it as secure as possible. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: NFS mount -
    ... not iptables. ... Now I am beginning to suspect that NFS is only allowing one computer mounted at a time? ... This F-20 box is connected but I can't mount it from the F-21a box? ...
    (Fedora)