Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco VPN reconnection every 23 minutes

2007-06-01T17:40:20+0100 [...] Session disconnected. Session Type:
IPSecLAN2LAN,
Duration: 0h:23m:00s, Bytes xmt: 0, Bytes rcv: 2460, Reason: User
Requested

This looks like a simple inactivity timeout. 0 bytes were transmitted
through the tunnel in the 23 minutes the session was up, according to your
log, but since your group policy sets an unlimited idle timeout, and the
default for the ASA is 30 minutes anyway, I'd look at the far end idle
timeout settings.

Regards,

Andrew

  • Re: Application Pool timouts.
    ... a) From what i understand, the application pool timeout is the timeout for ... an idle session which is created by a browser. ... is idle for 20 minutes or longer the problems occur. ... Application Pool's w3wp.exe process to be shutdown by IIS when no requests ...
  • Re: How do I change the session timeout?
    ... A session will last for as long a period as you set in ... That's set in the forms timeout property. ... You will see that the logged-in period changes to match the number of minutes you specify. ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
  • Re: SQLCommandTimeout
    ... to set the value for the session? ... designer) you can set the Command Timeout value there. ... I am just using the DataSource, configured to use my stored procedure, ... I found out about the SQLCommandTimeout Property that can be used to ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • RE: Remote webspace logging off.
    ... their session after a certain amount of time. ... Please check the following settings: ... Restart the IIS Service or restart the SBS Server. ... Remote Web Workplace timeout: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How do I change the session timeout?
    ... Ok, it might not IIS itself, but ASP.NET, that runs in the IIS environment, that does that. ... Prove that my sample code isn't valid by supplying us with code which proves you're right. ... What you are demonstrating is that the timeout is occuring at one minute ... When the application starts at the same time as the session, as in your test, it doesn't prove ...