Re: [fw-wiz] Best way to block incoming connections from open http proxy servers?

On 5/21/07, Chris Smith <csmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's the recommended way to maintain a list of public, open http proxies
and block them from making inbound connections to an http server with
iptables?

That's a losing battle you're never going to win.

I may be in the minority here, but I strongly believe that accessing
inappropriate material in a work or educational setting is a social problem,
not a technical one.

  • Re: Relativity question
    ... beam of electrons stay together without their mutual magnetic fields ... outgoing s-waves, a quantum hop of matter from one position to another, ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)