Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- From: "Paul Melson" <pmelson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:06:45 -0400
Not sure if you mean releases of Integrity or releases of Cisco SW. WRTCisco, I just checked our 3020
and it's still in there. It's running 4.7, rel 10 March 2005.
I was talking about Check Point dropping support for VPN3K from Integrity.
That combo makes Cisco more competitive in the client VPN space, there's
pretty much no good incentive for Cisco to cut off Integrity users.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] can iptables block incoming http connections from open proxy servers?
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Best way to block incoming connections from open httpproxy servers?
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience