Re: [fw-wiz] PIX - acl breaks implicit outbound rule

Cheers Paul,

Yeah the most obvious solution was in fact the correct solution. I put the
rule back in manually and all appeared fine. But then the whole PIX hung
and I had to reboot it, whoops :)

On 5/23/07, Paul Melson <pmelson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However, it replaces the implicit outbound rule for Interface2 and
all other outbound traffic on
> the interface. My question is, what can I append to the above access
group to put the outbound rule
> back in?

As far as I know, you can't. You will need to explicitly declare the
previously implied rule:

access-list Interface2toInterface1 deny ip netmask any
access-list Interface2toInterface1 permit ip netmask

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
  • Re: String Theory and Letterman
    ... > Brian Green was on Dave Letterman last night discussing his new book on ... Uncle Al ... (Toxic URL! ... Unsafe for children and most mammals) ...
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...