Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience

On 5/18/07, stursa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <stursa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Checkpoint has a very similar (i.e. behavioral, not signature-based HIPS)
known as "Integrity Secure Client". The management center is stand-alone,
costs about $3k IIRC. The client licenses cost less as well. For an
additional fee you get point-and-click access to a big database of events
and software, so it's much easier to determine whether a particular .exe
is safe.

This was originally ZoneLabs' Integrity, and at one point in time was
the only way to enforce host security policy w/ the Cisco VPN3K. It
never worked with Check Point until after the acquisition. To be
honest, I'm a little surprised that after several releases the Cisco
ASA/VPN3K support is still there.

PaulM

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)
  • RE: copied music cds have a skip in last 18 seconds
    ... If installing all missing Windows Updates doesn't fix your problem ... xiowan.......in tucson ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)