[fw-wiz] Best way to block incoming connections from open http proxy servers?
- From: "Chris Smith" <csmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:16:29 -0700
What's the recommended way to maintain a list of public, open http
proxies and block them from making inbound connections to an http server
I have linblock http://www.dessent.net/linblock/ which I use for a few
other lists. Is there a regularly updated list out there for open http
proxies that can be used for this purpose?
I'm hoping I can retrieve a text file with the IP's every day with a
cron job and let linblock update an IPTables chain. Perhaps there's a
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Bridge with transparent proxy
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Best way to block incoming connections from open httpproxy servers?