[fw-wiz] Securing Wireless with ASA-5510
- From: "Charlie Quick" <charlieq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:23:54 -0700
I have an ASA 5510 and a 3500 XL switch. I have a Linksys AP, no routing
on it; I want to secure it so that only internet can be accessed. How
can this be done with vlans and access-lists?
Does the asa support vlan routing?
Currently, the Linksys is sitting on the switch and anyone who connects
has access to the internal network. Eventually, I will get a Cisco
aironet that supports multiple ssid and set up vlans via guest and
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] HIPS experience
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Securing Wireless with ASA-5510