Re: [fw-wiz] Pix 515E - Memory Upgrade

I'm hoping there's an easier way than opening up the PIX to determine if
both memory slots are used. I
need to upgrade to 128M. It currently has 64M. Does anyone know if there
is a command that will show
how many MB each slot contains or something similar? Current version is
6.3(5), UR with Failover

No command to run, but it's easy enough to figure out. UR or UR-FO chassis'
ship with 1 64MB DIMM and can be upgraded to 128MB with a 2nd DIMM. The
restricted (R-BUN) chassis ships with 1 32MB DIMM and can be upgraded to
64MB with a 2nd DIMM. You should be fine to upgrade.

PaulM

  • Re: Attn. Microsoft - BUG REPORT!
    ... if you are upgrading a Win98se system to Windows ... then the Windows XP upgrade ... > application will halt early in the installation process. ... > It's NOT because it was run from the command line (though ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Unattended Install Dilemma
    ... I am putting into the command line for winnt. ... the bat file is the same, ... file doesnt give the Product Key error. ... >you only need an upgrade key if you are using upgrade ...
  • Re: correct way to update AIX 4.3.3.0 to maintenance level 4330-11?(AIX newbie)
    ... >> on EMC storage and EMC recommends that I install 'Maintenance Level ... > My preferred way of doing an upgrade like this is to use their alternate ... > disk installation technique where you clone your current o.s. ... > Also, if you look at the Reference Documentation section, it has command ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: Backup Utility on Windows XP Pro will not respond when clicked
    ... I've had since the upgrade installation. ... type this command: ... If you draw a blank on both of the above then your Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Moving /USR
    ... This was done from the command ... Once the upgrade was complete I just logged out and ... logged back in again and, bingo, I'm running Xorg now. ... you can't unlink them and create a new file with the same name. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)