[fw-wiz] ASA 5520 AIP-SSM 20
- From: Pablo Perez <pablo.perez.arg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:36:19 -0300
Hi guys, i have an ASA 5520 with the AIP-SSM 20 module, and it's version is
Can anyone tell me how is the migration path to upgrade from this version to
the lates 5.X version and the S284 signature?
Thanks in advance!
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] ASA source based routing... possible?
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Pix 515E - Memory Upgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco ASA and FWSM
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] Pix 515E - Memory Upgrade