[fw-wiz] ASA source based routing... possible?

Is it possible to do source based routing on an ASA firewall?

I.e.: traffic from one host on the inside network goes to something other
than the default gateway regardless of the outside destination.

Bob.

  • Re: dual network for single machine, possible bridge
    ... can participate in each network, using a single gateway off one of ... can I use this host to bridge the two networks? ... You can use a routing daemon to advertise routes, ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: dual network for single machine, possible bridge
    ... I am adding a single freebsd host with two NICs in it, ... can participate in each network, using a single gateway off one of ... can I use this host to bridge the two networks? ... You can use a routing daemon to advertise routes, ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: how to remove a "dead" route
    ... > After a host was removed from the network, ... > routing table still holding its routing info in memory. ... How can I safely remove this route? ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: backports.org routing fixed
    ... >> Hopefully this will clearn up the routing issues for anyone else still ... > It's working here now from this host. ... Since it's working from both my network connections now I have no ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: arplookup failed
    ... Internet: ... >> I get that the host isn't on the network, but I don't have any idea ... > in your routing table. ...
    (freebsd-questions)