From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dehnert James Sr
Sent: Mon 4/30/2007 7:04 PM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] ASA 5510 problem

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with an External, Internal, and DMZ
interfaces. I have a mail server in the DMZ and I have configured
the ASA so that I can get to it internally an externally, however,
when I log in using the IPSEC VPN I cannot connect.

The internal address range is 192.168.100.0/24
The dmz address range is 192.168.200.0/24
The VPM pool range is 10.10.10.10/24

I have mappings internally to so that any 192.168.100 host can
connect to the mail server at 192.168.200.25, but the VPN access
issue has me flummoxed.

Cisco has examples of VPN or DMZ, bit nothing with info on both.

Thanks,
Zeke

--
James "Zeke" Dehnert