[fw-wiz] 2 outside address need to map to one dmz address

We upgraded our PIX 515e from version 6.3 to 7.0 and now we have static
maps that were working in 6.3 version that are not working in 7.0
because the outside address map to the same dmz address. Does anyone
know of a work around to get 2 outside address to map or route to the
same dmz address?

--
Jesse G. DeGarmo
System Administrator

  • Re: North Korea: US response and military strategy
    ... :>:Hellfire could decimate N Korea's artillery capacity on the DMZ. ... :>to wipe Seoul off the map. ... :>Hint: Look at a map and measure the distances. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Windows networking ports
    ... Just trying to set up a way to map a drive through our firewall (Internal to ... DMZ) for special computers and special username/password combo via NT ... specify that after the initial connection there needs to be a subsequent ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Shared drives through a firewall
    ... I am trying to persuade a client NOT to map a drive through two firewalls to ... an untrusted server in a DMZ to run an application. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Mapping drives
    ... system across a VPN connection. ... The other strange thing is that it works fine mapping to ... The target systems are in a DMZ in a separate forest over a VPN ... Another interesting thing is that when I attempt to map the drive ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Worlds Longest Guided Busway timetables published
    ... not as shown by the map here: ... Avenue') bridge. ... the busway and another for the new conventional access road. ...
    (uk.railway)