From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Eric Anderson
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:32 AM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] Reporting Server

Hello everyone,
I'm interested in what other admins are using for a reporting server for
syslog analysis. I've an Open SUSE 10.2 syslog server receiving packets
from a PIX 515E and I want to run reports on IP traffic.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Eric
--
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

individual or organization to whom it is addressed. Any opinions or
advice presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Millward Brown Group of Companies. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy, modify,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email
from your system. Although this email has been checked for viruses
and other defects, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or
damage arising from its receipt or use.