[fw-wiz] Pix 535 - Filtering to VLANs?
- From: James Burns <james.burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:20:05 +0100
Just a quick query...
I'm using a pair of Pix 535's in a failover set. Is it possible to match traffic entering the outside interface, and subsequently put it into a VLAN on exiting the inside interface?
Thanks in advance,
Network Advisor – Student & Learning Support
University of Sunderland
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Poll: Interested in feedback for layer 2 filtering requirement for Solaris
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall surveyquestion
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Poll: Interested in feedback for layer 2 filtering requirement for Solaris
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Pix 535 - Filtering to VLANs?