Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall surveyquestion

Jeez, it ws long ago, but I really liked it. I think it was a 60 or something close. Nice user interface, reporting tools and load balancing that worked great as i needed to be multi-homed at the time. VPN worked very well and was easy for road people to connect using Microsoft VPN connection with XP. If it was my business. I would always use a PIX, and a few more things I never did any hard core pen testing , but it was good at keeping internal assets hidden from he public.
My 2cents, Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve orca [mailto:klrorca@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 07:01 PM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] Firewall surveyquestion

Hey all,

Anybody out there still using, or have seen in use, the Fortinet firewalls?
If so what version?

Thanks!

-Steve

  • RE: No Credible Proof Queen Elizabeth II Is A Descendant Of Muhammad
    ... KB Gray ... Exercise your brain! ... Try Flexicon. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • [fw-wiz] Firewall surveyquestion
    ... Anybody out there still using, or have seen in use, the Fortinet firewalls? ... Exercise your brain! ... Try Flexicon. ... firewall-wizards mailing list ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: FDA, User Fees, Adverse Effects, and Safety
    ... the funtioning of the brain is independent of the electrical ... we hear information about the benefits of exercise ... Physical activity can be beneficial to stroke victims, ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Running makes you smarter
    ... The Morris water maze is the rodent equivalent of an I.Q. test: mice are ... Scientists have suspected for decades that exercise, ... regular aerobic exercise, can affect the brain. ... But did neurogenesis also happen in the human brain? ...
    (rec.running)
  • Inside Science News Briefs
    ... Older adults who exercise regularly have more small blood vessels and more blood flow in their brains than older people who don't exercise, researchers at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, discovered after comparing brain scans of the two groups. ... Blood flow supplies the brain with nutrients, and the loss of small blood vessels in the brain, a normal process of aging, leads to the death of some brain cells. ...
    (sci.physics)