Re: [fw-wiz] [OT?] Accounting from PIX Logs

Franz,

I wouldn't consider this OT at all.

So given that you are considering summarizing data from the PIX logs;
what kinds of data are you looking for in this summary?

You also said "accounting"; by that did you mean checking to see if you
had log data missing or actually looking in the log data for accounting
details?

Liberty,

Brian