Re: [fw-wiz] [OT?] Accounting from PIX Logs

This perl script might help you:

http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.dcom.sys.cisco/browse_thread/thread/972a527ba458f06/37ddb0b6234c1e48#37ddb0b6234c1e48

another option (also discussed in that thread) would be to mirror the
inside port of the PIX and run traffic analysis against that (there
are numerous apps that will do this for you, I just can't think of any
off the top of my head), but this would require a switch that supports
mirroring and another box to do the analysis. More complicated, but
you're probably going to get a more accurate reading than groking what
you get from the PIX syslog output

HTH

-Karl