[fw-wiz] IP Ranges

Hi all,
I have been searcing in the list and in google about how to specify ip
ranges in different low level firewall languages.

I have read that it is possible to do that with iptables using
--ip-range parameter. But I could'nt find any information reagarding PIX
or PF using a syntax like iptables one.
I know it is possible to specify contiguous and non-contiguous ip ranges
using subnets (Subnet Calculator is a good application for that), and a
combination of deny and permit rules. But the question is if there is a
way to specify a range using the easy-to-use format of iptables:
192.168.0.1-192.168.2.20 (I know there is a mix of subnets...)

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,

--
Sergio Pozo Hidalgo
Quivir Research Group <www.lsi.us.es/~quivir>

  • Re: Analysis of data with individual values having specified precision
    ... I'm looking at count data for which every individual observation ... but it doesn't specify methods for testing covariates. ... ranges, and use Kaplan-Meier analysis to handle the right-censoring. ... Perhaps you can make a sort of cummulative frequency curve for each ...
    (sci.stat.consult)
  • Re: Remove Filters from all sheets
    ... How could I format that line to specify which columns to turn on? ... You can use AutoFilter on ranges. ... ClassicVB Users Regroup! ... Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Analysis of data with individual values having specified precision
    ... I'm looking at count data for which every individual observation ... regression with exact estimation when there's a cumulative log-log ... but it doesn't specify methods for testing covariates. ... ranges, and use Kaplan-Meier analysis to handle the right-censoring. ...
    (sci.stat.consult)
  • Re: Go To [Page Number] Logic?
    ... Forget that there is any "logic" to this and specify page ranges the way ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs)