[fw-wiz] IP Ranges

Hi all,
I have been searcing in the list and in google about how to specify ip
ranges in different low level firewall languages.

I have read that it is possible to do that with iptables using
--ip-range parameter. But I could'nt find any information reagarding PIX
or PF using a syntax like iptables one.
I know it is possible to specify contiguous and non-contiguous ip ranges
using subnets (Subnet Calculator is a good application for that), and a
combination of deny and permit rules. But the question is if there is a
way to specify a range using the easy-to-use format of iptables:
192.168.0.1-192.168.2.20 (I know there is a mix of subnets...)

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,

--
Sergio Pozo Hidalgo