Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall bake-off?

Well, the greatest thing about the sidewinder is how easy it is to
configure things. It does have clustering and nice failover features,
which are in my opinion, extremely important. If you are worried about
performance with a Sidewinder, just buy another one and cluster them.

Zack Grafton

K K wrote:
Any organization deploying firewalls needs to know their own comfort
level and requirements, and choose the solution which is right for
them.