Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall bake-off?

James Hampton wrote:
I need to upgrade my current firewall solution, I currently use
Checkpoint but I have concerns about there long term future, pluse
there support and documentation are sorely lacking. I have used
Cisco's ASA's, but they lack a mature central management solution. Has
anyone done any serious bake-offs between ASA,Check Point and Juniper?

I have, but it's been several years since I did so. At the time, Juniper
ate the other 2 for lunch. But Cisco, at least, has definitely improved
since then. I have seen nothing on the Checkpoint side to change my
opinion of them (just try and get them to give you 64-byte PPS
throughput numbers - I dare ya').

--
Carson