Re: [fw-wiz] Conundrum - IGMP and IPSec
- From: "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:31:47 -0800
BTW - I wanted to thank the several people who wrote to me privately
Your suggestions have definitely helped me out, and I'm on my way.
The tardiness is of course due to workload.
On 1/26/07, Kurt Buff <kurt.buff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been handed the task of getting IGMP traffic between remote
offices, over an IPSec tunnel.
I have run into the apparently well-known issue of their not playing
nicely together, and was wondering if I could get recommendations on
making such a thing happen.
We're looking at upgrading/replacing our current hardware soon anyway,
so recommendations as to brands that would help support this would be
useful, as would workarounds that don't require replacement of current
hardware, as I believe that would broaden the choices I have when I do
I'm stumped, not least because my network-fu is not up to the
standards of many on this list, and would really appreciate some
pointers in the right direction.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX 515E config - DMZ host to inside host
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX 515E config - DMZ host to inside host
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] qos pre-classify
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] Extreme Networks