Re: [fw-wiz] qos pre-classify

Why do not use ACL or route-maps in the ingress interface to mark
your Voip packets, then apply some queueing method on the egrees
interface and you should have it.

May be this link could be usefull. It's quite general but you can
use it to start.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tsd_technology_support_category_home.html

I think you could use CBWFQ or LLQ.

-Tlec