Re: [fw-wiz] PIX 520 webtraffic very slow

I fixed the probelm. Heres the solution.

1. Though i gave access to the main host it was always trying to connect to different IP which I found out belongs to Akamai and you know what they do. Once i allowed the access to Akamai servers my website is flying fast.

2. Why it worked for Subnet 1 only, guess what? there was a defualt route on the router pointing to subnet 1 pix interface.

Thanks your time and suggestion._______________________________________________
firewall-wizards mailing list
firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: installing ubuntu
    ... option routers 192.168.1.254; ... # If this DHCP server is the official DHCP server for the local ... # This is a very basic subnet declaration. ... # will still come from the host declaration. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: installing ubuntu
    ... option routers 192.168.1.254; ... # If this DHCP server is the official DHCP server for the local ... # This is a very basic subnet declaration. ... # will still come from the host declaration. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help Needed: My RHEL5 box suddenly stopped accepting e-mails
    ... If you try to telnet to port 25 from another subnet with this rule ... Run some tests with swaks ... host -t a theResultNameFromPreviousCmd ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Help Needed: My RHEL5 box suddenly stopped accepting e-mails
    ... Add an iptables logging rule that logs and connections to port 25 not ... that we have established that systems on my subnet can successfully telnet ... let's try to telnet to the smtp port: ... host -t a theResultNameFromPreviousCmd ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Dhcp problem...what is the msitake?
    ... I've implemented a dhcp server, I want to cretae several subnets inside the ... same subnet using net mask, at teh same time i want to give the ip by mac. ... You don't need to specify domain name servers inside each host ... fixed-address starbuck.lefty; ...
    (Debian-User)