Re: [fw-wiz] worm?

If you still want an analysis? Fire up Wireshark or Ethereal and run your Ethernet port in promiscuous mode (the software should allow you to do this with a click of a button) capture the traffic from the machine and resend it in text doc or paste it into an email and I can look it over.

thank you,
chris