[fw-wiz] pix515e with two dsl lines

Hi,

I have a question about this setup:

DSL modem 1 connected to PIX's interface0
DSL modem 2 connected to PIX's interface1
intranet connected to PIX's interface2

I know that the pix515e can be configured to use pppoe, but is it
possible to use two different line simultaneously in this setup?

If so, can I use this setup to allow remote sites to estabilish
site-to-site VPN connections to my pix on one of the dsl line, and use
the other dsl line for any (coming from the intranet AND the vpn sites)
internet traffic? The reason for this, that I don't want the vpn
connections to be reduced by internet traffic.

Thanks.

  • Re: Just cannot connect via ICS
    ... >I setup an xp PC yesterday, which connected to the web via ICS perfectly. ... >I can ping the ICS PC, traceroute to any website i please as well as nslookup. ... >for ip and enter the dns servers. ... Options | Connections | LAN Settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: WRT54GS problem
    ... PC1 - local lan ... Wireless direct to BEFW11S4 ... OK, other than the lack of detail, I now understand your setup. ... It's not unusual for one of these connections ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: network vs NetworkManger services ??
    ... things, then stop using automatic configuration systems, completely. ... The NM in F9 supports manual configuration through the applet... ... click...edit connections. ... You can setup both wired and wireless ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: decent loadbalancing with 2 different ISPs with minimum risks
    ... providers would have to support asynchronous routing or BGP if you have ... If you are doing NAT on both connections, it might be possible to select ... Network Administrator ... At the moment i have a nice setup with a statefull designed iptables ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: SBS 2003 TWO NIC - STATIC IP WAN loses lease every 10 minutes
    ... Most xDSL connections rely on a PPoE client to act as a 'dialler' to provide ... As it appears you don't have a device in between your DSL modem and your ... Another advantage is that this allows you to set both server NICs to static ... Les Connor ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)