[fw-wiz] Conundrum - IGMP and IPSec

Honorable Ones,

I've been handed the task of getting IGMP traffic between remote
offices, over an IPSec tunnel.

I have run into the apparently well-known issue of their not playing
nicely together, and was wondering if I could get recommendations on
making such a thing happen.

We're looking at upgrading/replacing our current hardware soon anyway,
so recommendations as to brands that would help support this would be
useful, as would workarounds that don't require replacement of current
hardware, as I believe that would broaden the choices I have when I do
upgrade.

I'm stumped, not least because my network-fu is not up to the
standards of many on this list, and would really appreciate some
pointers in the right direction.

Kurt

  • Re: [fw-wiz] Conundrum - IGMP and IPSec
    ... BTW - I wanted to thank the several people who wrote to me privately ... We're looking at upgrading/replacing our current hardware soon anyway, ... so recommendations as to brands that would help support this would be ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Building my own PC -- hardware advice needed
    ... John Blaustein wrote: ... > My questions concern choice of motherboard and RAM. ... recommendations and comments. ... news-server) as this group is for folk having issues installing hardware ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Cisco Software Advisor - used for baselining software versions?
    ... I am about to go through a major upgrade program in my company as per ... "Enter your hardware configuration using show command output from your ... please upgrade your memory ... Be careful with these recommendations. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • MCE and video senders & recording to DVD?
    ... These are getting a TV recording being played on the PC over to the TV for ... I know some hardware retailers in the UK advertise 'wireless sender' ... The TV has SCART connections free. ... Hope you can help with recommendations guys so I can really get the best ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Seagate Clunk Of Death
    ... Since it's fairly new and I got it from Span (also on your ... recommendations, though ISTR using them back in the past when I lived ... Five year warranty on Seagates, shows a certain amount of confidence ... I'm assuming perhaps wrongly it's a hardware issue. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)