Re: [fw-wiz] fwtk users?
- From: Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:24:43 +0100
On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 08:12 -0500, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
I wonder if there are still many people who use TIS fwtk and/or old
Gauntlet source license. If you do, please drop me a line describing
your environment and requirements, as i have some replacement code ;-)
I'm not necessarily recommending "Arkanoid"'s replacement, but if
there ARE any people still using the old fwtk code, I'd suggest that
you replace it.
I recently discovered a number of issues with the code using an
automated software security tester - see:
Quite the interesting experience, to say the least. While the review I
performed identified a number of issues they would by fairly easy to
fix. I'm not doing it, though.
I've read your article, it's really amusing, but let me ask, which
version of syslog-ng did you start sourceanalyzer on? Was it the old
1.6.x, or the 2.0.x branch?
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] How should an Internet connection/firewall be designed?
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] How should an Internet connection/firewall be designed?
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] fwtk users?
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] fwtk users?