[fw-wiz] Nmap Online

Hello,

For all Nmap fans, our group have implemented Nmap Online service.
Its address is http://nmap-online.com/. The interface allows you to perform custom
Nmap scans from our server with only a few limitations in the syntax.
The service is free and can be used immediately, no registration is required.

Please direct your questions and suggestions to our emails.

Regards,

--
David Matousek

Founder and Chief Representative of Matousec - Transparent security
http://www.matousec.com/

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Nmap Online
    ... On 11/28/06, David Matousek wrote: ... For all Nmap fans, our group have implemented Nmap Online service. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] Nmap Online
    ... For all Nmap fans, our group have implemented Nmap Online service. ... The interface allows you to perform custom ... David Matousek ...
    (Full-Disclosure)